Many prospective Corporate clients are hesitant to commit to a change of Broker without assessing the qualities of their existing arrangements and service provisions.
With this in mind WPS have created an exclusive and confidential Consultancy Audit proposition to prospective clientele or clients purely wishing to assess their current programmes.
The confidential review can be carried out without alerting the incumbent Broker or Insurers and create a valuable negotiation tool.
The review incorporates an assessment document including :
- Assessment of exposure and tailored programme.
- Adequacy of cover sums insured and indemnity limits.
- Principal policy terms and conditions.
- Deductible levels and suitability.
- Policy administration.
- Service provision by Brokers.
- Competitiveness of premiums.
- Insurer security.
- Correctness of insurance programme structure.
- Identification of material uninsured exposures.
- Potential renewal initiatives and future strategy.
The review will be time bound according to size and complexity of your business and your Insurance Portfolio.
Each stage of the service is assessed and parameters agreed with you.