Commercial Insurance Broker Vacancy
We are seeking to recruit an individual who is committed, enthusiastic and have the confidence that has grown through previous experience as a Commercial Insurance Broker.
- Extensive Commercial Broking experience in a broad range of Commercial insurance classes of business.
- Experience dealing with enquiries over the telephone and via email.
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills.
- Ability to find solutions and think creatively.
- Established IT skills utilising broking software platforms and Microsoft suite of products.
- Ability to negotiate and challenge to achieve the best results for our clients.
- Achievement or working towards professional insurance qualifications.
- Handle a portfolio of commercial clients dealing with day to day enquiries, developing and maintaining client retention and growth.
- Working with minimal supervision, liaising with Account Executives and other team members to meet and manage client expectations and, deliver a first class service.
- Manage and maintain accurate records ensuring satisfactory audit trail to meet company procedures and FCA regulatory requirements.
- Through regular dialogue you will understand your client requirements in order to provide high quality service at inception, renewal and during the lifetime of the policy on adjustments, amendments and other queries that may arise. Utilising own knowledge within existing competency levels referring to senior colleagues as appropriate.
- Forming strong market connections with underwriters and insurance companies to negotiate policy terms.
In return we offer a supportive working environment; an attractive package of benefits including pension, profit related bonus scheme, cash benefit healthcare and, on-site parking.
Applications should be submitted in writing to HR Manager email@example.com enclosing CV by Monday 16th April.