This aspect of business is crucial in achieving good risk management and is often referred to as “Business Resilience”. Having a plan to deal with emergencies and events which can affect your business can have a significant effect on the way an insurer will view your business and the exposure to risk they will take.
Good Business Continuity Management will allow your management team to identify potential risks in your activities and address them in your own time which in turn will make your business more “resilient”.
We can work with you to:
- Identify the risks (whether manmade or natural) to which you are exposed
- Assess the effects of these risks on the businesses
- Analyse the critical activities in respect of each business area
- Consider the potential unplanned events which would have a major impact
- Examine risk avoidance strategies
We can help you to plan responses where complete risk avoidance is not possible in respect of:
- Immediate response
- Recovery action
Measures which any organisation can take prior to an incident can give it the knowledge, expertise and confidence to deal with the challenge.
For more information please contact Jim Nicholson by calling 01752 675454 or email email@example.com