Vacancy – Commercial Account Executive
Location: Plymouth with travel throughout the South-west
Salary: To be discussed upon application
WPS are one of the largest independent chartered insurance brokers within the south-west and a trading division of the Seventeen Group. With clients throughout the area ranging from sole traders to Plc.’s and associated private insurances. Employing 41 staff we embrace a culture of client first, we encourage the development of our staff with mentoring and professional qualifications.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced commercial account executive to join our existing sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing excellent relationships with clients and insurers to service and build a portfolio of commercial business and ensure high renewal retention levels.
The role requires the ability to generate sales and service accounts whilst also liaising and working closely to our commercial account handlers and insurers. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to meet targets, manage and develop client relationships and either hold or be working towards a recognised industry qualification.
You must possess drive, enthusiasm and determination and want to be part of an exciting growing Chartered independent Insurance Broker that offers a client focused service and a supportive working environment for an individual looking for a long term career.
- Strong communication, negotiation and client facing skills.
- Experience with commercial broking with a proven ability to meet targets, manage & develop client relationships.
- Professional approach and ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Willingness to travel within the South-west with possible overnight stays.
- Technically strong in understanding of insurance products.
- Able to advise and design bespoke client insurance programmes.
- Established track record of client management.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to find solutions and think creatively.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01752 670440. Closing date: Thursday 15th August